This project was done while working in Visionaries 777.
I had to design a car that will be used to promote company's (Visionaries) expertise in VR/AR/XR to automotive manufacturers to help them develop pipeline between designers, engineers and other specialists involved during creation of the vehicle. This tool would allow people located in different areas all around the world to work simultaneously on a project using VR. It would allow multiple people to design/draw a car in 3D together, followed by reviews of design and RND departments. Being able to visualize the concept in VR gives you a great feeling for the form and shape, it allows to critique the concept in a way that no still image would do.
List of deliverables:
- Promotional video (animation).
- Promotional images (highpoly renders).
- VR Experience
List of software used:
- Blender (modeling and rendering)
- Substance Painter (texturing)
- Adobe Premier (video editing and color grading)
- Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop (image editing and color grading)
- Unity HDRP (VR Experience)