This project was done for DAB Motors.
I am responsible for modeling, baking, texturing, rendering, video editing and overall presentation of all 3D related materials that you see on a screen. Our great team at Visionaries 777 has helped with some of the low-poly re-topology, baking and setting up front-end parts of the page for online configurator.
It was great working with Simon Dabadie on this. I hope all the work we have done benefited his company and brought positive new experiences to people interested in motorcycle culture as much as I am.
List of deliverables:
- Promotional video (animation).
- Promotional images (highpoly renders).
- Web-based online product configurator ( link to configurator )
List of software used:
- Blender (modeling and rendering)
- Substance Painter (texturing)
- Zbrush (modeling)
- Adobe Premier (video editing and color grading)
- Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop (image editing and color grading)
If you interested about details of how this project was created, take a look at these articles:
Online configurator showcase:
( link to configurator )
Online configurator screenshots: